Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Monday, May 10, 2010

...party across the USA...

Don't I make a cute country girl?? Haha! I mean kissing in front of a barn is definitely my look right?

Matt and I spent the last few days in Tennessee celebrating our wedding and spending time with family. It's been so much fun to visit!


As you can tell this reception was a little bit more relaxed and casual. And there was a very apparent theme. Can you guess what it was?? M&M's!!! Apparently our initials are quite catchy and easy to work with. Matt's mom has spent months collecting different M&M dispensers and other knick knacks to make our reception complete. She's become very familiar with eBay! She did an amazing job!! We're so grateful for all she did for us to make it fun!

Below is a picture of some of our family in Tennessee. From left to right we have Grandpa Cecil, Grandma Evelyn, my HOTT husband, ME, Emily-Matt's sister who loves to remind me that she's 11 years younger than I am but obviously taller, Carla-Matt's Mom, Tim-Matt's Dad, and Jared-Matt's younger brother. We have a lot of family out here that we love!!










To top the night off we had performances by a live band..the M&M'S! Very clever I must say.


To say the least we enjoyed ourselves and had a ton of fun!
OH! And Matt didn't push me on the floor this time when it came to the cake...I ran away inside...stupid short little legs didn't get me far though..

2 comments:

Josh and Lauren said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! M & M. Seriously, I bet it was a blast!! :)

Jenny Alama said...

cute pictures! i bet it was nice to have another celebration and just completely relax. hooray for being married!