Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

...Christmas Miracle 5-$8!...

..have you ever had something that you thought was just awesome? like certain brand of ice cream? or a certain shirt? or the Facebook set up? just something that really has no real significance in your life but, that you just LOVE? i do. and it's always the pits when it's discontinued. always the pits. well i have some friends that introduced me to the world of "boxers or briefs?" maybe 4 or 5 years ago..before you judge me..know that "boxers or briefs?" is a game similar to "apples to apples". anyway, so this game is HILARIOUS. it's so fun and so funny! at least i think so. well i bought the game as a gift for a couple different people particualary married friends because what else do you get the marrieds when you're single? but, I never bought the game for myself. well guess what! just like my amaretto ice cream (actually it was around the same time. i think the world was out to get me.) it disappeared. they pulled out of print. it was made no more and if you googled it you may have been so lucky to find it online for $150.00. RIDICULOUS. so just like my hope in the ice cream reappearing i would search the walls of local stores in a quest to find the game i loved. no such luck. until TODAY. ladies and gentlemen a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE has occurred. while taking my student shopping at the local wal-mart for some board games for a project they are doing none other than my beloved game sat on the shelf of the toy department. for $8. AMAZING. miracle you ask? i would say you are correct. life could not be better. you'll have to come over and play..

1 comment:

R&K WOODS said...

I want to come and play!!!!