Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Monday, November 29, 2010

..Christmas Miracle 4..

..I know it's early but I think my Christmas Miracle has already happened. a few weeks a student lost her wallet. besides thinking "aww...that's the pits." it wouldn't have been a big deal to me except for the fact that inside that wallet of hers was my campus credit card that she borrowed to buy some things for her club. a lost campus credit card is bad news bears. after canceling the card, requesting a new one, and having that tough heart to heart about responsibility with the student I needed to start making phone calls to all the stores that she had made purchases at. we get audited every so often and if I want access to my budget I have to submit every single receipt regardless of the amount spent. think about though...would you want to make all those phone calls? NO. of course not. it's busy work. and it's not fun arguing with stupid seasonal temps at the local wal-mart about why it's important to have that receipt, so I don't think it's necessary to say but after 3 weeks I have yet to do this. well folks...we live in a day of miracles...homegirl lost her wallet on trax in the SLC, someone (bless their heart) turned it in to UTA, they called the student, and today she brought me ALL of the receipts I have failed to collect. need I say it?

...CHRISTMAS MIRACLE...

...and in this instance, procrastination paid off...

1 comment:

Amanda Jenson said...

Oh that's really good! That really would be a headache....