Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

..Christmas Miracle 2..

..I can't decide if today was a day of Christmas Miracles. I think it depends on the eye of beholder. anyhow...I did get an INCREDIBLE amount of homework done. and in thinking about it that truly is a MIRACLE. if you know me and my current view of school work you understand why this is such a big deal. I've developed the art of procrastination and with my grad school burn out level on the rise sitting down and doing homework is quite the feat. plus when you throw in a weekend on top of it...no bueno. thank heavens the byu vs. utah game was on. Matt was preoccupied with that so considering him as a distraction wasn't possible. I'm proud of myself though. this is a busy semester and I got a lot done. now I just have to survive the next 2 weeks. if I can do that it will surely be a Christmas Miracle..

No comments: