Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

...long LOST love...

...meet Jason Bourne...
...last week's obsession..don't worry that we bought all 3 movies...
...pretty sure Matt would date him...
...I can't blame him...


...this is the current family obsession...5 episodes...one night...today...exhausted..but not so much because of the staying up late but because of all the QUESTIONS I had forgotten about...
...so much happens..so much I don't understand..Davies tells me I'll never get the answers...
...I'm determined..let's just say I googled "polar bear" this morning...









2 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

Jason Bourne IS THE MAN. I secretly love him. Don't tell Fez. And Davies... is right. But it was a great ending!

Ashlee said...

Love Jason Bourne! My mom told me how you got married, congratulations!! But I didn't know you have a blog, so glad I found you :-) This is Ashlee (Wright) Andreason, btw. What are you up to these days??