Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

work..WoRk..WORK!!

count your blessings...

today for the sake of my lack of desire to be here I am grateful for WORK. that even though I haven't wanted to be here all day long..at least I get to kill the last few minutes of my day blogging.

I hate that feeling of not wanting to be somewhere you have to be. you know what I mean? like I don't like that I don't want to be at work today but I REALLY haven't wanted to be at work at all today. I don't know why though. I love my job. I am oh so grateful for my job. I love the people I work with. I love the students I work with. I have plenty to do. but for whatever reason I just don't want to be here. I want to be on the other side of the window in my office.

speaking of work..have you ever had a secret job you'd want to do if you didn't have to worry about anything and were incredibly talented and could actually do it? my secret job would be a landscaper/construction worker/interior designer/photographer. weird I know. mostly though I'd just like to be outside and tell someone the vision in my head, let them figure it out, and then help them do it. as long as there isn't any risk of getting a massive irreversible sliver or dropping a brick on my foot. and let's face it...those things would happen. honestly I think I just REALLY REALLY want to be outside today.

No comments: