Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

weddings..weddings..so many weddings!!


It's been awhile since I've posted anything and there's so much to catch up on!! Matt and I are still plugging along getting ready for our wedding (PS: it's in TWO weeks!! I cannot wait!). But, as of late we’ve been attending some other important weddings and we’re getting more and more impatient each day.

Last Saturday one of my mission companions got married. It was SO much fun! Lauren was one of my many favorite companions and we’ve become very close friends. She made a beautiful bride and we couldn’t be happier for her and Josh! They were married in the Salt Lake Temple and it was really interesting for Matt and I to be sitting there knowing that in less than three weeks, we’d be in the same place. It’s insane how quick time goes!!

Speaking of how time flies…yesterday was also a BIG wedding day for our family!! My baby sister got married yesterday (I wish I had a picture..I’ll post some as soon as I get a copy or two)!! She was gorgeous and absolutely glowing! I’m so proud of her. Brett, her new hubby, is one lucky boy! She’ll take good care of him. It was a beautiful day and no one could have asked for better weather. Brett and Shannon were sealed in the Bountiful Temple and it was incredible. Her reception was at Memory Grove in Salt Lake and it was picture perfect. Beautiful centerpieces, delicious mini cupcakes (those were SOOO stinkin good!), pictures galore, and of course an incredibly good looking wedding party! I am a little biased but, we’re all very good looking people, especially those brothers of mine.
Overall, it was an eventful and wonderful day to spend with family and friends! Sometimes it’s crazy to think my little sister is so grown up! I’m lucky to have her. We’re best friends and I’m excited for her new little family! Congratulations Shannon and Brett!!

PS...we got our "broomals"back...super cute! Here's a little sneak peek!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Those raspberry cupcakes were really good! I love those "broomals"!

Jenny Alama said...

Yay, I can comment! This makes me happy. So do those pictures. Only 2 weeks. :) :) :)