Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Monday, March 1, 2010

..April 1..here we come..

Well...it's official. The countdown began today..one month left until I will be Mrs. Matthew Ryan King (OR Sister King..which ever you prefer).
I cannot wait!! Time has gone by so fast. It's amazing to me that not even 7 months ago I came home from my mission and now I'm counting down the days until I say "I do." I never anticipated to be getting married so quickly but, I'm so excited.
Matt is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. (Prepare yourself for the sappy, lovey, dovey stuff...) I couldn't ask for anyone better to spend eternity with. Matt makes me laugh, he makes me cry (happy tears of course!), he helps me to be my best, he's supportive, he wants me to accomplish my goals, he lets me be crazy when I need to be and he holds my hand when I need to be brave, he stays up all night long with me when I have to work, he's a worthy Priesthood holder, he's smart, good looking, and very sweet, he's willing to sacrifice any and everything to make sure we're taken care of, he works hard, he plays hard, and most importantly he loves me.
Honestly, I could go on and on and on about why I love him but, I'll spare you the novel. Overall, I couldn't be happier. Well..maybe if April 1 was here already...30 days and counting...

No comments: