Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Monday, January 31, 2011

..i'm becoming domestic..

..matt surprised me with this for Christmas this year..

..it's one of those things that i think i've mentioned maybe twice about wanting but would never get it because we have no room and i have zero time to do anything with it. it was the perfect present though. i've been really excited to put something together..

..in fact i was so excited that i spent an evening at joann's picking out this fabric..


..and since then i've spent hours cutting out hundreds of pieces like this..

..as strange as it sounds..because i was cutting so much i got tennis elbow. ridiculous i know..
..anyways i spend this last sunday using my martha stewart approved singer to put together this..

..cute right? super excited about my domesticness? you betcha..

3 comments:

Amanda Jenson said...

Love it!

Shelby Osmond said...

That is so cute Marissa! I got a sewing machine a couple years ago and finally decided to pull it out and try new things and become more domestic. Ha your talented cuz that looks a lot better than my stuff! haha

Jessica Jaynes said...

I can not sew! I'm envious of your skills! Fun gift, hope everything's going great!