Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Monday, January 3, 2011

..if all the rain drops were lemon drops and gum drops..

..meet my rainboots..
i love them. matt got them for me as a "2 days after christmas present" as we were roaming the isles of walmart. don't worry that i've been looking for a cute pair since i was on my mission. i was never successful.
..now i walk through snow and puddles on purpose. why? because i simply can..

3 comments:

Jessica Jaynes said...

Just so you know, I blog stalk you. All the time. I should comment more, honestly I try & it never works! Please let's do something! Anything! Me and Brandon would love to bring down dinner & just say hi. I know you two are busy so even just ice cream or an hour for us to bring you dinner!!

Ashlee said...

I LOVES rainboots! They are the best. They aren't so awesome at keeping your feet warm but they sure keep 'em dry.

Shelby Osmond said...

So cute! I love rainboots and I need to get me come too!