Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

..crazy in love..

..every morning matt leaves for work at 3:20 am..i have no idea how he does it. sometimes i miss seeing him in the morning and during the day but i try to keep it a secret because it makes it harder for us both. anyways TODAY in the spirit of love...haha! that was funny to me...anyways i woke up and our apartment was COVERED in post its just like this. cute huh? pretty positive my husband is crazy in love with me..

..i hope we always do cheesy newly wed things..

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I know I am commenting on this post like way late but I had to post something on this as it reminded me of something Cole did for me and it just makes me all fuzzy inside thinking about it. (I know I'm a dork :))

For our first Valentine's Day after we got married Cole had to be at work that evening so I didn't get to see him all day as I was at school and work all day. So when I came home I was bummed that I wouldn't get to see my hubby for hours, but to my surprise when I opened the door to our apartment I was shocked to see our entire apartment adorned with little sticky notes-everywhere! They had all kinds of cute sayings, past times, things he adores about me, and things he looks forward to in our future together. I melted. Best Valentines Day gift ever!

Thanks for posting this!! I love hearing stuff like this, I hope you always do cheesy newlywed things and I hope we do too! :)