Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

..what's your favorite game?..

..howdy! howdy!..
..my friend shelby introduces me to a new blog, texas is for lovers, and i really like it. its hilarious and so down to earth. if you haven't read it before check it out at texasisforlovers2.blogspot.com. in fact right now she's doing a giveaway for a board game that made me laugh at first but now i kind of want to play it but you'll have to go to her blog to find out what's it called. we're big fans of games at our house! its our favorite thing to do when family come over. right now matt's favorite is bang! and my favorite is boxers or briefs. both those titles kind of sound a little weird so let me explain...boxers or briefs is like apples to apples but tons funnier!! and bang! is like uno but not. i don't know how to explain it. anyways...we love games at our house. this is a random post...so we're going to end it now. but what's your favorite? do you want to have a game night? we'll host it if you bring the treats....just sayin..

3 comments:

Tim and Heidi said...

Well, I like both of those games, especially BANG, but one of our favorites is Bohnanza. It's a game of beans and making deals, it can be pretty cut throat. We'll have to do a game night sometime and we can introduce you to it.

makana hansen said...

guess what! I had to choose another winner and you are it! Please email me your address :)

Jenny Alama said...

Fez loves Bang! I have only played it once and it was pretty late and I got real confused. Isn't it kind of like mafia? Anyway, we should play!!!