Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

..car troubles..

..i HATE HATE HATE car troubles. in fact, i really do not like our car. stupid jetta. today we were in herriman for church. it was nice and then we enjoyed a little bbq with some friends of matt's from tennessee. it was a warm, pleasant afternoon until the car started to overheat on bangerter highway. it happened so quick. all of a sudden the a/c wasn't so cool and before you know it's overheating and we're off to the side of the road. stupid stupid car. after an hour or two of my dad and brother trying to get us on our way we decided to have it towed home instead. my dad searched around town looking for an open auto care store to get the special european coolant we needed while my brother switched cars with my mom to tow our car to orem, just in case. the coolant overflowed because after about a mile it would overheat again and because everything is so compact...real brilliant...there wasn't anywhere to attach the tow rope. so we called a couple tow truck companies and after the tow truck dude had to go back to his house to get the invoice book we were on our way back to orem. 4 HOURS from start to finish we were at our home sweet home.. 
..awesome sunday. very relaxing. super blessed to have the family we do that'll get up and go to help save the day. and you can't beat having insurance that'll cover the cost of the tow truck..
..HATE the jetta. keep your fingers crossed that it's nothing outrageously expensive..

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Dang girl, that sucks! I hate car troubles. No fun at all. BTW I haven't forgotten to give you my address; let me get your email address and I will send you my address. Send it to me via blog or my email :) as.andreason@wingate.edu.

Jenny Alama said...

Hmmm it sounds like its time for you to get a new car. And its time for us to hang out already.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. We nursed the Mazda along for 13 years and the stupid alternator went out about every 2 year. I hope it works out ok.