Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

..the spill..

..so I've decided that I'm very blessed..
not really a surprise.

..my day started with a crappy bagel and a cup of V-8 on ice spilled all over my desk, paperwork, and a co-workers book that I now get to replace. super awesome, right? let's just say that set the tone for one of those days where you think "can we please end this day?" it was just long and full of a lot of things that I didn't necessarily want to do. and to top it off I get to spend my evening at school. don't worry that the girl behind me that's freakin crazy just whispered to the girl next to her saying, "I've got a knife in my bag." not weird at all...

..enough with the complaining. it's been a long and I'm ready for bed BUT in the midst of it I have been very blessed. I have a job that I love despite the V-8 smell of my desk. the fact that I have a job is enough to be grateful for. my husband is so patient, kind, and forgiving despite my impatience, emotional craziness, and irrational nonsense. and on the way to school I heard from a friend that I absolutely love and adore. I haven't talked to her in awhile and it was such a blessing to talk to someone that completely understands me. given Matt is my very best friend. but he's not a girl. and although he gets it he doesn't always get it in the way that I necessarily want. if that makes sense? it made me realize that regardless of all the stuff that needs to be done talking to and spending time with those that I love is what I have to do. it's almost therapeutic. to sum it up I'm grateful that she felt prompted to check in. it's exactly what I needed after the spill..

No comments: