Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

...my tummy is a achin...

yesterday and today have been filled with heart burn and nausea. my two least favorite things. i sleep A LOT when these two friends come to town. sleep helps me to avoid them. after work yesterday i took a nap that lasted two and a half hours, made dinner (mmm...quesadillas), watched the office and went back to bed. during the office matt went to the store to buy my favorite drink, pepto bismal. blah. while he was gone i called my mom to whine. i get whinny when i'm sick and she's an excellent listener.
today she called to see how i was feeling. nice huh? i think she loves me but, then she mentioned that maybe its not a bug that is making me sick but maybe something else. like a baby. she said that if it didn't go away by next week she'd buy me a pregnancy test. how thoughtful. it seems to me that someone wants to be a grandma.
i'll keep you posted on my heartburn status.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Heartburn is the pits!! I'm sorry!! I get heartburn all the time until I finally tried the over-the-counter Omeprazole which has literally saved my life. No more heartburn for me!! But if you think you might be preggers I would definitely hang back on trying it until you know for sure :)

Tim and Lisa said...

That is what we are all thinking! Good luck!

Burbs said...

I for one will be VERY curious!!!

Katie Young said...

So, is this an announcement?