Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

..excuse me, but grasshoppers do not belong up my shorts...

last night Matt and I were driving home from a blood drive at our church building (not that we donated blood. they filled their quota. since when is there a quota for saving lives?) and all of a sudden I felt a tickle on my upper thigh. naturally I reach down to scratch the tickle away but instead I felt a bump. a crunchy nasty bump. last time I felt a bump in my clothing it was a bug and bit me! needless to say I FREAKED out.

Matt started panicking a little because I may have been driving and was no longer holding the steering wheel or looking at the road. I was trying to get the bug out of my shorts before it ate my leg off. of course, I was convinced I was going to have rabies or something so driving was the last thing on my mind.

ANYWAYS once we finally got home I jumped out of the car, shook my leg and jiggled my shorts until this little guy fell out. now you may not be able to tell but that my friends is a freaking GRASSHOPPER!!! SICK!

don't worry...he is dead. and I think a bird came and ate him last night because this morning he was no longer by the car. take that mr. grasshopper up my shorts. the end.

2 comments:

Jessie Moore said...

LOL!! Um...ew. I don't mind grasshoppers but I do mind if they are in my pants! :) Love you!!

Christy said...

Wow! Of all the things to happen, that is not something I have heard of happening before.