Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

it's about time

Well...we made this blog (And by that I mean Matt watched me make the blog and said "that looks nice" when I would look at him. He' s so patient through my random obsessions.) and its been FOREVER since I wrote my one liner. I'm trying hard to be tired but, it's not working out so well. Thus, I decided to update you on our life right now..ready or not...here it comes! (In a list form..)

* Matt is working his guts out with school. I hate it but, I love it. He's such a smarty pants. Which means smarty pants classes. Which means LOTS of studying and homework. He works so hard and I'm so grateful that he does. Sometimes though I do feel bad because that's all he really gets to do right now. Work..school..study..work..school..study. Blah.

* Work at UVU is great! I love my job and have so much fun. Sometimes I almost feel bad calling it "work" because it's really not. I mean I do work but, I love what I do so it's fun work, if that makes any sense! Between that and school I keep myself pretty entertained. I struggle with the long Thursday nights but, in 3 semesters it'll totally be worth it.

* Wedding plans are coming along...they deserve another BLAH. Don't get me wrong I'm loving planning our wedding but, boy oh boy is it exhausting. My least favorite part right now is making the address list for announcements to be send out. Not fun. Speaking of announcements..we finally picked a picture to go into them!! Wahoo! That was a tough one for me. Tabitha (Matt's cousin) and Kara (my cute cute friend. We love the Fugals!) did such a great job with the pictures that it was terribly hard for me to pick just one..so I picked 4. Haha! I hope you like them..we're sending them out in about 2 weeks. Here's a little sampler..I LOVE this picture!


* Our biggest project right now is finding a place to live. I've spent A LOT of time on Craigslist and KSL looking for apartments in the Provo area for us to live in from anytime between now and March until August. It's a headache and I'm hopeful that something will come along soon.

Overall, life is GRAND!! I don't think I could possibly be more blessed. I've thought a lot about what a blessing it is to be in the place and with the people that I am. The Lord definitely has a hand in all things. So very grateful I am.
Promise I'll be better at this blog thing..

No comments: